Startup Solutions & Guidance
If you’ve negotiated a contract role and you are set up as a company (or looking to) it can be a little more complex than other solutions, but you get to access all the benefits of potential growth opportunities that go with running a company. Our business setup services can guide you through the process to ensure you don’t fall into the many potential pitfalls that come with any startup.
With our guidance your startup will have a company name that’s registered with ASIC and you’ll be registered for GST too!
A few extra things to think about
- Admin is fairly complex with all the reporting for things like BAS, GST and registration
- You’ll be subject to Directors liabilities – check it out
- It’s pretty costly with admin fees, bookkeeping, insurance fees and so on.
- You’ll be subject to the APSI test, this test determines whether you are working as an individual earning (PSI) or as a business
- Payroll tax might be applicable if you didn’t find the contract via an agency.
How our business setup services can help you
- We can put you in touch with our tax partners if you are considering this option but don’t know what to do about setting up a company.
- We’ll manage your contract administration.
- We’ll give you assistance on APSI and how to become compliant.
- We’ll give you honest advice of whether this is the best option for you.
- We’ll manage your public liability and professional indemnity insurances
With Ayers, you’ll have access to a dedicated account manager, so assistance will always on hand if you have any questions about your startup. Phone us today.